Bury St Austens (BSA) lakes
Bury St Austens Lakes
Horsham Road, Rudgwick, RH12 3AN.
Map Reference: 51.10227, -0.41537 / What 3 Words: mobile.wake.drummers
Open all year
- Keepnets are allowed for silver fish only
- All hooks are to be barbless.
- Members must not enter before 7am and must leave before dusk.
- No Night fishing is currently allowed.
- No driving around the lake.
- Leave your Membership card on the dashboard of your vehicle on clear display.
- There is a gamekeeper who patrols the site.
- Anyone found breaking any rules here will lose their membership.
Parking and Access
BSA lakes are located off the road between Rowhook and Ewhurst
Take the A281 out of Horsham and turn right at the Clemsfold roundabout. Turn left soon after onto Rowhook road and drive along until you come to Honeywood House nursing home at the top of a hill on your right. Turn left directly opposite this onto a concrete road and go through a green electric gate. Follow the road along between farm buildings and then through fields until you reach old farm machinery on your right. Turn left opposite these and drive down a tarmac track across a field until you reach the lakes carpark.
Speed limit 10mph.
Parking is in the designated carpark at the end of the track beside the lakes. Cars must not park on the track.
There are toilets in the carpark. Leave them clean.
There is a drinking water tap adjacent to the toilet block.
Please note that from the 1st March 2022 this water is shared with Billingshurst AS.
Species – Top Lake
- Crucian Carp
Species – Bottom Lake